2. I have a gluten free diet now due to Celiac Disease.
3. Currently I am single.
4. I'm a clumsy girl. I have fallen down multiple flights of stairs over the years.
5. I really like structure in my life.
6. Definitely a confidant...
7. I haven't always been thin.
8. Horror movies suck. Far too stressful for my taste.
9. I love quirky humor the most.
10. I accept my flaws and acknowledge them internally without having negative self thoughts.
11. I'm learning to live for Today.
12. Dancing like no one is watching out in public feels wonderful.
13. Life seems to have become much more social outside the home.
14. My ex husband and I do not see eye to eye.
15. I have a child who suffers from depression.
16. I have a child who has ADHD.
17. My family history is very sordid I've discovered.
18. I cut my hair short last year and decided that I really need long hair to feel complete.
19. Jigsaw puzzles are awesome and I love them.
20. Watching Jeopardy! and getting the right answers makes me feel really smart.
21. Still smiling every single day.
22. My car currently has no heat and it's really freaking cold here in the winter.
23. Since the beginning of February I've had no radio in the car either, couldn't get the code.
24. I love my Cancer Society work, yet struggle with fundraising.
25. I recently fell in love but it wasn't to be as he doesn't feel the same way for me.
26. I'm not mad at him in the least and think he's a really great person. We are still friends and see one another occasionally.
27. Experience makes life interesting. I love it.
28. My voice has changed due to smoking.
29. Girls, Sons of Anarchy and Game of Thrones are my current TV obsessions.
30. I'm pretty resourceful when I need to be. :)
31. I've discovered that I truly NEED personal time to properly function.
32. If I have a free night, I am sometimes torn between being alone and being social.
33. I am blessed to have people who love me and appreciate my quirks.
34. Having my dishes done every day helps make my mind at peace.
35. My older son will be 18 years old this year. How the hell did that happen?!
36. Being a mother is beautiful and scary all at once.
37. I found out last year that my bones are soft and I will likely have Osteoporosis. Weird.
38. Running would be so wonderful for me. I've been walking with a friend, it's coming.
39. Hiking is SO much fun.
40. I'm small but mighty.
41. I LOVE FOOD. Just in a general way. Could never starve myself. Yum.
42. I'm aging gracefully thus far. How lovely.
43. Younger men seem to be attracted to me when I'm out.
44. I enjoy younger men.
45. I don't object to men my own age, however, they must be able to keep up with my energy.
46. It's taken me several months to compose this post.
47. As of the beginning of July, I officially resigned from my position as Leadership Chair in an organization.
48. I held said position for 4 years...WOW!
49. My son is graduating next June and I had to make a choice so that I am focused on my family first.
50. My ex husband moved out of province 2 years ago, however, has just moved back to the area.
51. BOO for me...WONDERFUL for my boys!
52. My eldest son did not want to continue with shared custody and came to live with me full time in January of 2013.
53. I was happy to have him, yet greatly saddened at the breakdown of his father/son relationship.
54. My sincere hope is that having his father and family back in the province will help that situation.
55. As I write this, there is a 25 year reunion going on for the graduating class of 1990, just a year after my own.
56. My high school boyfriend graduated that year and I am seriously considering Reunion Crashing.
57. I wear a tiara on my birthday. It's my day and I'll brag if I want to.
58. Last summer, I tried online dating. I stopped going onto the site by September.
59. It served a purpose, as the goal was to meet new people *men*, which I did.
60. There are 2 men who I've kept in touch with, though I am quite sure it's down to 1 now.
61. The one remaining is a complete and utter mystery, but I am somehow drawn, though I only see him once in a while.
62. Bras are very uncomfortable and I try to wear things that don't require one, especially when it's warm outside.
63. Good news! The car radio is working. Still need to get things fixed up for heat upcoming.
64. I'm getting more grey hairs but they are randomly dispersed and are of no great concern.
65. Have you all watched "Orange is the New Black"? I love it.
66. I've been working for the same company for nearly 15 years.
67. Skinny men are my preference physically. I will notice you first, men with runner's bodies!
68. I am in need of a very positive and calm partner.
69. Finding a mate is all about finding your "brand of weird" in my opinion.
70. We all have our baggage and need to find another who can help us as much as we can help them, thus understanding.
71. I am both open to finding love and afraid of finding it simultaneously.
72. Negative people aren't healthy for me, so I keep them at a distance as much as possible.
73. Last fall, my eldest son pointed out to his friends at my house that I have "thigh gap". Very uncomfortable since I didn't realize why he has asked me to stand still a moment.
74. I have so much energy! Whew, I wear myself out sometimes.
75. By the way, I totally DID crash the high school reunion party. It wasn't formal, just held at a bar open to the public as well. It was worth it.
76. I'm ever grateful for the good people I have met throughout my life.
77. In my teen years, I was heavily involved in religion.
78. I believe it helped to keep me out of trouble in my youth.
79. Just saved it for later is all. hahaha
80. For various reasons, I am much calmer today than I've ever been.
81. You know? I flipped through my facebook profile and discovered that I really don't say anything negative on there. Cool beans.
82. I am obsessed with "So You Think You Can Dance". Seriously. Watch This!
83. I think that my best friend Sunshine may have met the man she will marry. Time will tell.
84. She jokes about eloping and I told her NO NO NO! Not unless I'm stowed away. ;)
85. I have so much love in my heart.
86. Summer humidity is working well with my curls right now. Yay me!
87. I would very much enjoy being desired for my mind.
88. Making mental "grateful lists" is extremely helpful.
89. Having someone in my life that can cook for me would be incredibly nice.
90. I deserve happiness.
91. So do YOU.
92. I am a secret closet hoarder *mostly paper stuff* and I try to purge but struggle with it.
93. My current state of mind feels very healthy.
94. I still have work to do and am not yet jogging.
95. I'm totally into someone who understands what mutual pleasure really means.
96. That goes for non-sexual and sexual situations.
97. My Bubba turns 12 next month. Again...WTF?
98. I got another tattoo since my original 100 things post.
99. People often touch me with kindness. Sometimes I don't know what to do with it all. :)
100. I am going to my "peaceful place" with the boys just before school starts...ahhh...